Too Many Hats, Too Little Time
A week planning guide
A week planning guide for senior leaders of social impact organizations who are overwhelmed and want to get organized
If you’ve found your way here, chances are you’re juggling more responsibilities than one human could ever reasonably accomplish. 😬
Welcome to the club! 🎉 I’ve been supporting social change leaders for 10+ years now and I know the struggle is real. I also geek out hard on time management. Which is why I made this guide—to (hopefully) help make your life a bit less overwhelming.
I’m excited to introduce to you a free guide. It’s designed to help you prioritize your tasks effectively and efficiently.
🦋 Who this is for
- Senior leaders in social impact organizations
- Who feel overwhelmed
- And want to feel on top of their priorities
📆 This guide will help you
- Organize many different areas of work
- Prioritize your work
- Stay focused and block distractions
- Navigate unpredictability and interruptions
🔍 The four-step process
- Focus Dashboard – How you keep an eye on everything
- Week Planning – How you prioritize (and tell the truth about what you will NOT get done this week)
- Day Planning – How you roll with the punches
- Focused Work Sessions – How you protect your “deep work” time
📌 What’s inside the guide
1. Short mini-training video that shows you how to use the principles behind easeful week planning.
2. Step-by-step week planning guide that goes into detail on the four steps I use. Includes a detailed FAQ and links to resources/apps I recommend.
Thanks for all you’re doing to help make the world a better place. I look forward to being in touch.
🌱 Coaching Cohort for Senior Leaders
P.S. If you’re looking for support, I’m launching a 6-month coaching cohort for senior leaders of social impact organizations that starts in August. Applications are due August 1, 2023. If you’re feeling overwhelmed and want to be in a community of peers who are growing together, you can learn more and apply here.